BB#1 Pregnancy Week 32. 懷孕第32周。

May 14, 2009

Another week gone by. My stomach is getting bigger & baby's kicks and punches are getting pretty hard. It's getting difficult to have a proper sleep lately. I keep having dreams lately and most of my dreams I dreamt of my family back in Singapore. I like these dreams. Occasionally I will have some nightmares but it's not a lot. Perhaps it's the due date approaching which makes me more tense and nervous. But I am ready to deal with it. 

一個星期又這樣渡過。我的肚子也漸漸變大。寶寶的動作也變得越來越有力。睡眠不是很好老是在做夢。可能是有點想家總是夢到家人但是我喜歡做這些夢。偶爾也會做一些惡夢。也許是分娩期極將到來然我越來越緊張。但我一準備應服。

Had attended the hospital orientation class few days ago and Bundles for Babies class today. The classes are free and they are quite informative. Today the nurse gave us 2 bundles of freebies from Gerber's. I estimate their cost to be about US$50 at least. It's worth to attend this kind of classes. You get to learn and you get to have free stuff. CDs were given as well on "How-To" and video guide to Pregnancy. Where can you find that in Singapore? The nurses are friendly and you are welcome to call them anytime whenever you need help. This is quite an assurance for new mummies to be.

今天又去上了一堂嬰兒班。課程是免費而且很有用。護士給每位孕婦兩袋嬰兒用品也送了幾蝶CD。我猜也要美金50元吧。這堂課真得很值得上。你在新加坡那裡找到免費上課又送東西。起碼也要給大該$100去上。

Following up, I will be attending the Baby care basics and Couples communication together with Hubby. There are a few other classes on improving marriage life which I think we can give it a try. They do really encourage couples to take classes together over here. Surprisingly, Hubby is also willing to go for the Dad's class alone by himself but too bad, the date falls on a Friday but if he's able to take off that day and attend, I think it will be very useful. I had already heard some feedbacks from the Dads in our today's class.

結下來我還要去上如何照顧嬰兒班跟夫妻溝通班和坤仔一起上。

Basically, we have bought much of the needed baby stuff except maybe the breast pumps. Below are our purchases from our last few visits to Babies R Us. Nursery is not done up yet as the main key baby items are not here yet. Once up, I will post more pics. 

大致上的嬰兒用品都買到七七八八。一下是上次到傳門賣嬰兒用品的商店買下的東西。還真不便宜。




No comments: