BB#1 Pregnancy Week 35. 懷孕第35周。

Jun 5, 2009

Just left less than 1 month before my due date. I'm getting nervous as well as excited. Sleep is not improving yet. Still having insomnia sometimes. This weekend we will be going nowhere but to stay at home and do a thorough clean up and assemble baby crib. I'm very worried that I can't take care of the baby well. Hubby will be taking 2 weeks off during my confinement to take care of me. 

預產期只有少過1個月。心情越來越緊張和興奮。近來睡眠不是很好。這個周末會留在家打掃一番和裝嬰兒床。我很擔心到地能不能照顧好寶寶。坤仔會拿兩個星期的假期陪我做月子。

Went to see gynae on Tuesday and was very eager to find out the result of the ultrasound scan which I did 2 weeks back. 
She mentioned I do not have to worry much because I'm a little person hence naturally the baby will tend to be little but she's thriving well. Can't she just tell me how heavy or how long is the baby now? The way they work here sometimes can make you vomit blood.

I asked so shall we talk about my birth plan today? Guess what she replied. Birth plan is not necessary as it will always not go according to plan. We will have to see what way does the baby wants to come out before making a decision. What?! You need to at least let me know whether the baby is big enough to go through natural birth or recommend an alternative right? The gynae is not making me feel ease but more nervous about it. But since she said I'm doing all fine at the moment, she will see me in 2 weeks' time. I hope she can give me some better guidance by then.

星期二到醫院見婦產科。很渴望的想知道寶寶的發育好嗎。婦產科說她是有點小也是因為媽媽也小只沒有什麼好擔心。她不能直接地跟我說寶寶的體重嗎?我也問了我適不適合自然生產還是得開刀。她回答那要看寶寶想怎樣出來?這是什麼答案?至少也要跟我一起討論過程對嗎?我什麼都不懂。

到醫院也參觀了生產的套房和留醫住的房間。真的讓我大開眼界。生產的套房好像一個高極毫華的房間。還有私人的淋浴房。留醫住的房間有兩張床。原來爸爸會和母子一起住。嬰兒也將會跟我們一塊睡。我聽了馬上想那我不是一生完就得照顧她。天呀我那裡會。只好看著辦吧。不會也得會了。

怎麼辦?

No comments: