BB#1 Pregnancy Week 37. 懷孕第37周。

Jun 15, 2009

Went to visit gynae this morning and was told that I have already dilated 3 cm. However, I don't feel anything throughout. I only told her that I thought I have a bad tummy ache because Hubby had one too and was thinking whether it's the food we had on the previous night. So to confirm, she put me onto a machine and monitor my contractions for 1 hour. It's happening every 10-15 mins but contractions was not so bad so I feel rather ok. The nurse said I may give birth tonight so I have to be prepared or if not, it's just a few days away. The heartbeat of the baby and everything are all healthy and they are rather confident that I will go through the natural birth.

今天到了婦產科做檢查。而得知我已經擴大了3cm。我任何感覺都沒有察覺到。早上是有肚子痛的感覺可是坤仔也有所以我以為是吃錯東西。在醫院觀察了1個鐘頭,地確是有收縮的出現。護士說很有可能今晚會生要不然就是這幾天了。寶寶一切很好所以很可能會是自然生。

Now I'm anxiously waiting at home with nearly all the stuff ready. Hubby took off today to standby. If it's not happening tonight, I will get him to go back work tomorrow and shall call if there's really anything happen. I'm excited! Finally the moment is approaching...

現在待在家准備了七七八八了。坤在也請了假。等了10個月,寶寶終與要出來了。

Mum & Dad, I will get someone to call you back once I give birth. Don't worry about me. I'm all prepared!

媽,我會叫朋友通知你們一但我生的時候。不要擔心。我已經做好准備了!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! finally~ take care ya! waiting for good news here!