Life with Baby - Week 4 full month. 生活 ﹣寶寶四周大。滿月了!

Jul 19, 2009

It's so tiring to organize a party but we had great fun. Below is our 1st family photo taken but it's not very well-taken. It's ok. We will definitely be taking more of family photos in future. Baby Keira will be turning 1 month old on 21 July. How time flies. I can't believe I am still sane after already taking care of her 24/7 for 1 month. Really a very unforgettable experience.

辦一個派對真的好累但我們都玩的很開心。以下是我們第一次拍全家副雖然不是拍的很好。寶寶在21日7月就滿一個月了。時間過的還真快。真不能想像我也這樣渡國了一個慢長的坐月。真的是一個很難忘的經驗。

Our 1st family photo
第一張全家


My great helpers for this party. (From left 1st row: Eunice, Rehka and from left 2nd row: Steph, Huiling & Derline)
我的好幫手。

Steph's fried bee hoon & Rehka's husband, Siva's lamb curry were a big hit at the party. And not forgetting Doris' bacon wrapped shrimps. The mini cupcakes in the photo took me half of the day to prepare. My potato salad not pictured tastes ok. But overall, I think the food for this bbq are the best that I've eaten so far. All thanks to the various good cooks around us.

這個派對辦的很成功也是應為大家的幫忙。照片中的蛋糕花了我半天的時間做的。


For those not invited, I have prepare the red egg bundle with chocolate muffins. Our house is too small to accommodate so many people.

那些沒被邀親的我就弄了紅雞蛋和松糕分派出去因為我們的家太小了。



At night, we had a campfire at the backyard and friends stayed till 3+am chatting and drinking merrily. Just now, I helped out Hubby to clear up the campfire bits & pieces and came across our cherry tree with fruits blossomed.

晚上我們在後院弄了營火會。朋友邊喝遍聊到凌晨3點。剛才在幫坤仔收拾後院的時後發現樹長滿了櫻桃。


Cherry Tree

Baby Keira's latest photo.
寶寶的最新照片。


My darling

No comments: