Baby Keira at 6 weeks old. 6周大的寶寶。

Aug 10, 2009

This week Keira has been behaving slightly better than past week. However, she still like to cling to me when taking naps and I found out that once she's in deep sleep on my tummy. I can transfer her to the bed or sofa to sleep on her tummy very smoothly. And she can sleep for up to 3 hours sometime in that position.

這星期寶寶比上禮拜來的乖。睡午覺時還是要我抱但是我發現當她入睡是我只要把她放在趴著睡她就能睡的很久。

Keira with her new sunhat but I still don't think she looks girly enough to carry this look.
雖然戴上太陽帽樣子還不像個女孩

Stupid daddy giving her the mohawk hairstyle after her bath and she do looks like a little boy here.
坤仔把她的頭髮梳成像個男孩



Little person on a big armchair:
小不點坐在大


I can't help but laugh whenever I see this photo. She looked so helpless and I know I am a mean mummy.
這張照片很好笑吧

On the way to Boise on saturday.
星期六去Boise

On the way to Wal-mart on Sunday
星期天去超市

1 comment:

adetan35 said...

Mean mommy & daddy indeed!
Haha! Her pacifer seems so big for her...