Baby Keira at 13 weeks old. 13周大的寶寶.

Sep 27, 2009

Keira turned 13 weeks old. The past week, she has been drooling more than she ever did. And since she have figured her hands, she has been licking them or sucking them every now and then. She spits milk sometimes too. Overall, she has becoming a dirty & messy little baby. Someday, I count myself lucky if I don't smell of spit milk or with my t-shirts stained.

這星期寶寶13個禮拜大了。她最近一直在流口水。之從她發現了她的手以後就一直在添不是就是在吸。也吐奶比較多。真的很臘塌。

She is drinking about 3 ounces every 2 hrs now. I am training her to feed less often but more and it all seems to be in vain. Any tips, mummies? I would like her to drink 4 ounces every 3 hrs at least. 1 friend of mine is feeding her baby 6 ounces every 5 hrs.

現在她每2個小時喝90ml的奶。我想訓練她每3個小時喝可是失敗。我的一位朋友的孩子每5個小時喝180ml。






By the way, her US birth certificate has arrived. Finally! So now she has this certificate officially. I can finally claim her SG citizenship as well. Time to apply for her 2 passports now.

寶寶的報身紙來了。我終於可以幫她辦新加坡公民了。也能做她的護照。

Her birth certificate

Her Social Security which is like our I/C. She can only sign on it when she turns 18 yrs old.

No comments: