After Summer... 過了夏天

Oct 5, 2009



Summer is gone... and now come Fall. Tree leaves are beginning to change colors. It's been raining more frequently now. And we need to dress warmly before heading out now. What a chore! Keira seems to love it though. Some pictures of her from last week. She turned 14 weeks old and no longer likes tummytime. It's hard for me to get her to play while for at least 1-2 mins is still ok. Anything longer than that she will scream.

夏天走了秋天來了。樹上的葉子開始換色了。最近常常在下雨。衣服也要多穿。好麻煩。可是寶寶好像很喜歡。她上個裡拜滿14周。以下是一些照片。












Over the weekend, we celebrated Mooncake Festival at Jane's place and even Susan's sis-in-law joined us together with her Japanese husband and cute daughter, Colliet. We had a fun time having steamboat and playing poker. Stayed until 1+am.

星期六,我們到Jane的家慶祝中秋節和令一位的妹妹一家人也來。他們的女兒很可愛。是日中混血。在Jane的家吃火鍋待到零晨1點才回家。

Yesterday, we wanted to have a few rounds of bowling games only to realize that they have a league going on so we proceeded back to our place and played Monopoly. It's been years since I played. Oh how I miss it. Only managed to play for a few hours as one of the couples need to go home and rest early to prepare for their 2 weeks roadtrip.

昨天原本是去打保鈴球可是剛好有比賽所以沒的打。與是換地點來我們的家玩大富翁。大家都好多年沒玩了。

Today, my order for the Baby Bjorn carrier and the Skip Hop diaper bag came.

今天我的網上購物送來了。買了以下的東西。

I have been looking around for a good diaper bag for quite sometime. The one that I am using now is actually given by the hospital but I find it quite small and not roomy at all. This can be adjusted and strap onto a stroller as well. And best of all, it doesn't have any buttons or zips but strong magnetic closures througout. Simply accessible.

For the Baby Bjorn carrier, I reckon it's so much convenient than the cloth sling that I am using now. And I chose the color, orange, so that Hubby can use it as well. It will come in handy for our Utah trip.

I guess it's time for us to shop for a lightweight stroller soon too. I hardly do shopping for myself now. Well, I guess that's the way it goes once you are upgraded to a mother.

Skip Hop Diaper Bag

Baby Bjorn Spirit carrier

The weather has been like below 10 degree most of the time. It's really chilly and it's even worse when it's windy. I really need to get a few more warmer tights for baby. Need a bit of tidying up as we will be leaving for Utah this weekend and won't have time to do much housework.

最近的天氣都是大該10度以下。好冷特別是風吹來的時候真的受不了。我應該多買寶寶的衣服。

Did I mention there's no water coming out from the shower in my bedroom? I guess it's too cold that the pipe froze. Shucks... Now we need to use the common bathroom to shower. It's so troublesome. Housing maintenance said will takes between 2-5 days for them to send someone over. Argh.... sian.

我們的房間的水龍頭沒水。應該是太冷了所以結冰了。好討厭。

No comments: