Reads for 2010.

Nov 13, 2009

I have come across several books which I want to get my hands on and I just found out that it's a rather long list. Hope that I can finishing all the reads by 2010. Yeah I'm giving myself a year to complete all the reading. I know it's a long time right? Ha... 


  1. The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
  2. The Widow's War by Sally Gunning
  3. The Toss of a Lemon by Padma Viswanathan
  4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  5. The Seamtress by Frances De Pontes Peebles
  6. Gravity vs the Girl by Riley Noehren
  7. A Dog's Life: Autobiography of a Stray by Ann M. Martin
  8. Green Darkness by Anya Seton
  9. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
  10. The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies
  11. The Thirteen Tale by Diane Setterfield
  12. Portrait of an Unknown Woman by Vanora Benett
  13. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  14. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
  15. Peony in Love by Lisa See
  16. Lonsome Dove by Larry McMurty

  17. These is my Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 by Nancy Turner

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    buy kindle!! then can download the books n read! hahahha
    u buy over in the states shld be cheap cos no ex shipping included

    Pp said...

    I just spent on a macbook and now you want me to get a kindle. Yeah I saw it at borders the other day. It's cool. Joanne Peh also used that right?

    I will think about it. Ha maybe it's good investment too. :P