Las Vegas - City of Sin Part 3. 拉斯维加斯 - 罪恶城市 Part 3

Dec 2, 2009

Got a lovely surprise this morning when trying to feed Keira. She want to hold her own bottle. And she really hold it for a long time. I  am so proud of her. Ha... 










I don't feel very good the moment I got up on this morning. And it's really a pity because we are off to Sam Ho, HK cantonese restaurant for lunch. They are selling roast duck, char siew, roasted meat and etc. I didn't manage to take any pictures. I ordered char siew & roast meat rice while Hubby ordered wanton mee. All tasted so good! I wish I can live in Las Vegas now. So many Chinese people and the stuff that they are selling at orient supermarkets are cheaper and fresher than back in Mountain Home.

早上起身的時候不是很舒服。很可惜因為我們要去吃香港燒臘。沒拍到照片。我叫了叉燒飯和坤仔叫了餛飩面都很好吃。我好想住在拉斯维加斯。很多華人而介東西都很便宜。





After the lunch, we headed to Hard Rock Hotel and saw our favorite designer, John Varvatos, having a store there. And not to say, we spent almost 1 hr in there taking photos and Hubby trying on shoes and finally bought one which looked really cool. Not to forget they have pretty cute sales guys too. I managed to ask them for a photo taken together. Thick-skinned.

午餐后到了Hard Rock Hotel 看到我們最喜歡的设计师在那裡開了一間店。在那裡頭待了一個鐘頭。拍了很多照片。坤仔也買了一雙鞋。很酷。售貨員也很可愛。

















Guess how many chandeliers form the above picture?
猜有多少棧燈?

I like the cute guy wearing the beanie.
戴帽子的很帥吧。哈。

Inside Hard Rock Hotel


No comments: