Baby Keira at 37 weeks old. 37周大的宝宝。

Mar 5, 2010

I will remember the time when my grandpa will bring my brother and me to bookstores when we were young. He loves to read a lot and I think my love for reading is being cultivated by him. Our favorite hangout will always be Bras Basah follow by United Square. Practically all the books that I owned were bought by him. I still remember my collection of Enid Blyton, Judy Blume and Roald Dahl books. I am not sure where the heck they are now though.


我还记得小时侯我的公公常常带我和我哥哥去逛书店。他很爱看书。或许我对读书的兴趣是从他那里得来的吧。我们最常去的地方是百胜楼和Novena United Square。我大概大多数的书都是他买给我的吧。


So last week, we went on a shopping spree for children's books to add to Keira's collection. 
上星期去买了一些书给宝宝。



And there after, we went to Madhuban and had our Indian buffet. I just love their buffet and cheap too. Just $8 which you can get a Mac set out there too.
之后去吃印度’不非‘。

It's been a long time since Keira and I took a proper photo.
好久没和宝宝合照了

She takes her reading very seriously.
她看书的样子很认真。

She only know how to feed herself with bigger biscuit but not the small puffs.
她只会吃大块的饼干。

An afternoon at the playground. It was a windy day and that explains Keira's thick clothing.
在游乐场的时侯,风很大所以给她穿成这样。




 
Ha she does looks a bit like the Hong Kong actor in this photo.
会不会像香港演员肥猫?

Too windy for her to open her eyes。
风太大乐。眼晴张不开。








Our new profile picture

No comments: