Singapore Arts Festival 2010

Apr 22, 2010

I can't believe that I will be missing this year Singapore Arts Festival again! It's really a bummer. Just checked out their programs and I actually would really love to catch some of them.
1.  Invitation to Dream - A Fire Garden Installation (France)

2. Trois (France)

3. The Carnival of Animals and Peter & The Wolf (Spain & Singapore) 

4. Lady Macbeth (Korea)

5. Red Demon (Thailand)

Seriously, why can't life just be attending musical plays, films and catching art exhibitions all days? I missed those days where we will spend our times in museum and catching exhibitions.

A pity Singapore has pretty few museums as compared to elsewhere in the world. Singapore Arts Museum, Asia Civilization museum and National Museum are the main ones. 

Alliance Francaise De Singapur is another place which do have some nice exhibitions every now and then.They screen French movies on every Tuesday with english subtitles at their AF Theatre ($8 for member and $9 for non-member. Tix can be bought at sistic outlets) and they have a Olio Cafe in the AF building as well. Their food are pretty good too. 

I hope in future, I do not have to 'force' the Hubby to bring me but instead I will have little Keira who is willing to follow me and enjoy all the artsy stuff with me.

Happy Earth Day to all!

No comments: