Looking forward.

May 16, 2010

Life is all about working hard and playing hard, isn't it? I just love holidays. We plan to make a last long roadtrip to Seattle and Oregon Coast before we return and follow by a sunny beach holiday in Bali and hopefully, we can go to Japan to catch Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival next year. I'm so excited... 


1. Seattle / Oregon Coast trip on Memorial Day


This will definitely be a rather rush trip since we only have 4 days to enjoy ourselves. 


Downtown Seattle

 

 

First ever Starbucks store along Pike's place

We have not decided where to stay and go in Oregon Coast yet because all the places along the coast are so lovely. I am trying to find a beachfront stay which I came across sometime back but I can't manage to find it. 




2. Returning to SG in July


3. Bali in Oct - We may be booking ourselves in the villa before as the price is rather reasonable and it's all about privacy.






Places to visit:


Active volcano in Kintamani

Uluwatu Temple on the cliff

Tanah Lot Temple on an island




4. Japan trip in 2011 - I just want to see all of Japan which is of course impossible. I hope Keira can come with us. She will definitely love it.

No comments: