Keira is 1 year old!

Jun 22, 2010

I know I haven't been blogging lately. Have been busy with planning Keira's birthday party and our packing. We are leaving on the 3rd July. 11 days more to go. Time truly flies and Keira is already 1 year old. It's really a pity that both of our family missed out on her 1st birthday celebration. 


好久没上这里了。在忙着为琦璇办派对和收拾。在过11天我们就要回去了。时间过的很快。琦璇都1岁了。好可惜我们的家人没有办法和她一起庆祝。


The party was a success and I was still afraid that there will not be enough food. Fortunately, I think all filled up their stomach quite well. Menu was not as what I have initially planned. That will be too ambitious with the birthday cake. Thankfully, we kept it simple and 'normal'. We managed to pull it off. Very big thanks to Steph and Jolin especially and not forgetting Susan, Vin, Sharon and Rehka.


派对算成功。我还怕食物不够。也好谢谢一些老婆们的帮忙。


This is the 2nd time that I am making a cake. 1st was for Hubby's 27th birthday and now for Keira's 1st birthday. I had my hand on making Keira's rainbow cake. It's a bit ambitious and it's taking longer than we anticipated. Almost 7 hours. I nearly want to give up till the end. But the end result is very satisfying. I'm glad we did it! Maybe it will be a better idea next year to just purchase a nice cake from the bakery.


这是我第二次尝试做蛋糕。第一次是帮坤仔的27岁生日。我做了彩虹蛋糕。比我预期要难和花的时间也满长的。我看下次好是买现成的吧。但是做出来的成果我很满意。










































No comments: