Less than a week to go!

Dec 17, 2010

Yes! I can't wait to eat all the good food and enjoy the nice weather in Taiwan! Hubby is leaving me to plan the itinerary and it's almost done. Just realized that there seem to have several christmas celebrations in Taipei. Am still deciding which one to go though. I have to go dig out our outerwear and have them wash.



On the contrary, I'm feeling terribly guilty to leave Keira alone for Christmas. Had bought a gift for her meant to open on Christmas day when we are away but who knows that Hubby just went to open it up for her to play 1 evening while I was bathing and now we have to find something else for her. This mei mei should really consider herself fortunate that even before she come out to this world, she's already been to the States, Bali and next up Taiwan. Quite a well-travelled baby she is. I think it's time for me to pen her baby book before I forgot all the tiny bits and pieces of memories especially since Jieh Jieh has one and how can Kerri does not right?

Went for Gynae checkup today. Kerri is weighing 2 kg now. A good weight the Gynae said. He said Mei Mei will be bigger size than Keira based on the current progress. Today it's only me and Keira who went for the checkup. She kept thinking the Gynae is out to harm or hurt me. Screamed at him for measuring my blood pressure. Yelled at him when he was trying to so the ultrasound scan. Can't stand her. Didn't manage to take a proper 3D photo this time again. Why oh why? Kerri is so camera shy. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: