My papa

Jan 3, 2011

I was reading my cousin's blog on her comical and super sweet dad when I remembered something that my dad told me and Keira in the car the other day while on our way to pick up my mum from Marina Bay Sand.

Here goes...

Dad:" The other day I came across a couple quarreling. The guy was yelling and shouting at the woman. The woman said nothing but just kept quiet."

Me: "Aiyoh."

Then he proceed to bend down his head and touched Keira's face and said:" Remember okay baby? Next time don't find a guy who will shout and yell at you like that. Gong gong never once shouted at your Popo not because I am scared of her but its because I respect her."

I was of course taken aback for a moment and thought to myself. It's really rare to find a good man now. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: