Keira @ 19 months old & Kerri @ 3 weeks old

Feb 14, 2011

I realized Keira is beginning to learn how to talk in sentences. Well, not exactly proper full sentences with correct pronunciation but more like all the words are being mumbled together. The very first sentence that she can say is actually 'I love you' quite some time now. And recently, we thought we have been hearing her saying 'I don't want'  and 'How are you'. She knows how to say 'No' when she doesn't want or do things that we would want her to. Her way of asking for Ribena drink is 'Mina'. And she knows how to ask for bread. 

慢慢发觉琦璇开始在学讲句子。不是很清楚可是你能大概知道她是在说什么。

Lately, she's very into her bedtime stories again. She will want me to re-read the books many times to her before she agrees to sleep. And it's getting a bit over when she will wake up in the wee hours asking for her books. She only goes back to sleep when I ignored her constant requests. And her books will follow her into the bathroom in the morning whenever she's doing her potty.

最近她又很爱听故事。每晚一定要我读给她听不是一次两次而是一只在重复。早上要上厕所的时候也要读。真的拿她没办法。

She sort of know her shapes and identify them and very often when we are taking the lift especially, she likes to count the levels with me although she don't say out but the sound she makes seem like she knows her numbers. She is also improving in her dance steps now. Getting more steady and with more 'patterns' of course. She is such a darling sometime that you couldn't help but want to give her a bite on her cheeks. 

她也能分辨状和数字。跳舞也比较稳了。

I believe sending her to childcare will be a good choice for her to learn more things and learn to be more independent.

我相信送她到育儿能激发她的潜能。也能学到新的东西。








So far Kerri's rashes is clearing up and I'm so glad to see that.  Don't be deceived by her small being but she is quite a loud baby. Even louder than Keira and we believe someday Keira will be bullied by her. Her character is rather strong but otherwise, she's quite a good baby. I begin to see some differences of her appearance as compared to when she was just a new baby. My mum said she resembled more like a boy. I can't really tell though. But I can say she definitely has her daddy's nose and his eyes. And she really smell good all the time, did I ever mention that?

妹妹的皮肤开始好转了。我很高兴。别看她个子小小哭声还满大声。我觉得以后可能是她欺负姐姐。我也慢慢觉得她得外貌又在开始变了。真得觉得她得眼和鼻子像坤仔。






No comments: