Kerri @ 5 weeks old. 琦媛@5周大

Mar 4, 2011

I have missed posting of her 4 weeks old development. Simply does not have the time to blog. It's been crazy since hubby returned to work. And after coping alone for a week plus, I concluded it's by far my biggest challenge. But I will not be defeated so easily.

这过去的一个多礼拜好忙没什么空记录琦媛的成长过程。坤仔会去工作了。一个人应付真是很大的挑战。

So we went for her 4-6 weeks well baby checkup at the polyclinic on Monday. She's weighing 3.8kg. Height and weight at 50% percentile which is considered normal. My baby is really growing fast considering she's born a bit of underweight.

星期一带琦媛去做定期检查。现在的体重是3。8kg。体重和身高都算正常。我感到欣慰毕竟她出生的时候是算满瘦小的。












Her feeding is apart 3 hours apart now and lately she's been making some coo-ing sound which are just too cute. It's a pity I cannot manage to record them down.

现在的她每3小时大概就得喝奶。这几天她开始会发出一些很可爱的声音。可惜没来得及录下来。

Ok now back to pumping....

好了。要开始挤奶了。。。。


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: