Out on Sunny Sunday - 星期天之玩乐

Mar 30, 2011

Erm... I think the chinese title sounds weird. But I have already try to make it more appropriate.

这个华语的标题是不是有点奇怪?我想不到跟好的标题了。

We joined a group of Hubby's colleagues at Dempsey initially for afternoon tea but because Keira woke up a bit late for her nap, we have missed their last order. Hence, we didn't manage to join them at the cafe but just walked around Dempsey and Hubby's colleague was kind enough to shoot some pretty photos of us using his SLR camera. My dad was also into photography back then as a hobby. I should have taken over his cameras. Wonder where they are now.

我们原本约了坤仔的同事在Dempsey吃下午茶但是因为琦璇睡午觉睡的有点迟所以刚不到。于是就在附近走走拍照。用SLR的照相机真的很不一样。以前我的老爸也是对摄影很有兴趣。早知道应该接收那些相机但是我看他也不知道放哪里了吧。

There were this shop which sell carpets but they also keep quite a number of parrots beside their shops with 2 malay guys tending to them. But it's quite sad to see that those birds actually got their wing clipped. They reminded me of our pet birds many years ago. I still miss them lots.

在一间卖地毯的店旁边养了好多只鹦鹉。他们还请了2位马来人顾那些鸟。可是可怜的鹦鹉。他们的翅膀有被剪掉一些。然我想起了当年养的那些爱情鸟。好想它们。



















After Dempsey, we went town to do some shopping and had dinner at Tonkichi Japanese restaurant. Finally got my refill of Ettusais powder. I think the last cake lasted me for almost a good 2.5 years. Bought some snacks at the Japanese fair @ Isetan. There were some Japanese volunteers seeking donations for the disaster and donated some money.

Dempsey之后我们到乌街路逛逛。在日本餐享用晚餐。










No comments: