Sunday brunch @ The Pantry。星期天的早餐。

Mar 9, 2011

It's been a while since we actually headed out during the weekend. Mostly because Hubby is busy either with his studies or with his work. For consecutively 3 weekends, he need to return back to work either on a sat or a sun. Isn't the government trying to promote family harmony? How can we do so when he needs to return work during the weekend. They are depriving us of family bonding time. Very crap!

已经有一阵子我们在周末出门。都亏坤仔不是工作忙碌要不就是得上课。连续3周他不是读书就是做工。政府不是鼓励家庭日吗?那如果连周末都得工作我们能有多少家庭日呢?

Anyway, even though we can only afford to have our brunch before he needs to rush home to finish off his assignment. I am still a happy lady nonetheless. It's really better than nothing. To think, for the past nearly 2 months, Yishun and Sembawang seem to be my only paradise. I kinda hate the way my life is now not because of me being tied down by the kids but how I have to just live with the life as it is now instead of making them more happening. But on a side note, how happening can I make them to be without Hubby enjoying it with us?

虽然上个星期天只能出来吃个早餐我也满意了。这大概两个月不是在义顺就是在三吧旺。很闷!

Well, the place that we went to last Sunday is actually a cookery school + cafe + farmer's market (on saturday) with some nice little shops surrounding them. On that particular Sunday, it seems to be so quiet. But after talking to the waiters, I found out that they actually don't open on Sundays for more than 2 years until recently. I believe that not many people knew about this else I think it will be more crowded than it is.

上个星期天去的地方其实是个烹饪学校+餐厅+周末巴刹。有点像在美国的Farmer's market 一样。那天去的时候不是很多人因为也是他们有2年不在周日营业了。最近在营业或许是这样所以不是很多人晓得。

We managed to reach them for the breakfast and surprisingly, they are not bad at all.

那里的早餐还满好吃的。


Photo credit to http://www.gowithbo.info

Photo credit to http://www.gowithbo.info

My egg pacifico

His Pantry breakfast set





She discovered the fun of trampoline and we had a good time there. Just me and her sweating away for about half an hour or so on this thing.
她发现其实蹦床还很好玩。我跟她玩了有差不多半小时。

Keira all wet and sweaty after trampoline fun
玩了整身汗

My favorite photo of the day
我最喜欢的照片

No comments: