Busy bee

Sep 26, 2011

Wow I can't believe last week just passed like that. Attended a 2 day training course, then a wedding dinner and the twins' 3rd party. At least we have the Sunday to bond with the kids until we head out for dinner and left Kerri with MIL.

We went to Bugis to find casing for the iPad and decided to hop to Bugis village and popped by Heidi's shop. Bought a few items from there and there are of quite pretty quality.

Afterwards, we headed off to Liang Seah street to have steak dinner with the F1 going on near us. It's so near yet so far and how time flies that it's their 3rd year having the night race in SG.

Alonso didn't win but he did great though and came in well... 3rd place.

It's a week well spent and the coming weekends we will be equally busy with small baking with Keira, organizing dinner party @ our place, hubby going for his dive, lots of birthday celebration in October and complimentary night at MBS.

I can't wait! Now I'm thinking whether I should do a sit down dinner for my birthday celebration with Hubby and friends.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: