Pre-moving life

May 8, 2012

All these packing and moving is taking a toll on me. I have been waking up in the wee hours and not able to fall back to sleep. And when I managed to finally doze off, I will be hearing Kerri mumbling. It's time to wake up.

I told myself not to doze off with the kids each night but I can't help it. I should be doing some packing instead. It always doesn't work that way.

Nonetheless, we accomplished quite a bit today.

Remember the time capsule box that I mentioned that I will be filling them up with little trinkets/pressies or reminder of their growing up years for the girls until they reach the age of 18 and give them? Well I really thought I have accidentally threw away the June 2009 magazine issue which Keira was born in. And boy, I was so glad I managed to find it. Ok more updates on this in separate post.

Anyway, it hit me when I was packing up my heels. It will be a long time before I am going to wear them.

Shall go for a good haircut before we leave. Contemplating between bangs and no bangs. I love my bangs but I can't afford to go for the occasional trim as and when I like with the kids and that's provided I can find a good stylist in MH or Boise.

I guess it's time to take a poll from those wives now for the good salons in town.

No comments: