What an addict I am.

Feb 24, 2013

There are times like this when you feel you have a million things to blog about but then when you finally decided to pen it down, there are simply too many things to share that you don't even know how to get started. And this is exactly what's happening to me now.

I have been busy with of course the usual stuffs and catching up on Chinese movies which I feel I have been missing out so many nice works and this silly 'Candy Crush' game which just got me hooked. Bitch.

Right at this moment, this 24/7 just doesn't seem to be enough for me. Sometimes I'm so tired that I just feel like sleeping with them but yet feel I have a trillion things to complete. Then each day, I will be so restless at the end of the day but yet the fingers can't stop playing this stupid game. I have been stuck at Level 65 for almost a week and it's making me so frustrated. THIS IS SUPER UNHEALTHY. And SO I am telling myself that I am going to stop for a few days. I need to get out of this. Really.


No comments: