Blog re-organizing 部落格重组

Nov 27, 2012

After blogging for 4 years and uploading every single photos directly into my Google album, I realized I have hit the capacity upload limit. This means I can no longer upload any more photos for anymore blogging. I have thought of moving my blog but I am attached to blogger now. So as my friend suggested, I can only upload photos into 3rd party website and link up the photos from there. I guess it's the only way to keep this blog going. More hassle but it should be more smooth in future. And I reckon I can blog in the coming years in this space without much issues.

So I am going through all my posts. Yes one by one. Editing them and re-uploading them. With over 400 posts, I have no idea how I am going to do it. We shall start slow.

在这里写部落格也有4年了不知不觉我遇上了照片上载限制。再也不能直接上载照片到这里来。所以现在我得重组我所有的文章。从第三方网站上载照片然后从那里线接起来。我看应该会用很久的时间吧。在这期间,我只能慢慢来。

No comments: