Freedom regained. 回復自由。

Jul 27, 2009

After cooping at home for a full 1 month, Keira and myself finally stepped out of the house officially and our 1st trip to downtown Boise. Prepared 1 full diaper bag and off we go. I can't tell you seriously how relieved and happy I was to get out of the house. Every time when we go downtown, we will be taking this shortcut called Bypass Road and had never bumped into train passing by until that day. Luckily the train was pretty short as sometimes the wait can be up to half an hour as we heard.

關了一個月在家,寶寶和我終於能踏出家門了。那種喜悅很難解釋。每當我們去博伊西都會走小路而且都沒碰到火車直到今天。還好和車滿短的要不然有時候能等到半個鐘頭呢。



Googled for a good Thai restaurant and that will be our lunch venue of the day. Food was surprisingly not bad, service was good and ambience was again NICE. Price is pretty reasonable too. 1 thing that disappoint though is the Tom Yum goong. The taste of the fish sauce was too strong and it kind of overwhelmed the entire soup. But the rest of the food were good. Wanted to take photo but was too eager to tuck in and forgot all about it except for the tiny bowl of Tom Yum goong and the yummy salad with peanut dressing which was so appetizing.

在網上找到一見泰國餐廳好像滿不錯的。於是去試試看。食物不錯可是酸辣湯很失望。


Me looking all puffy & shagged with the yummy salad
好吃的沙拉。我的樣子看起來很腫吧。


Tom Yum Goong
辣湯

Interior Decor

After the lunch, we were thinking of going to the Farmer's Market but unfortunately, they close at 1.30pm so by the time we got there, all were packing up. And then, saw my favorite shop, Anthropologie, again and in we go but didn't manage to get anything as the rest seems to be impatient waiting for us. Anyway, Hubby promised me to come again just the 2 of us and then I can take my own sweet time to do shopping. Perhaps I can go for a haircut too.

本來想到跳蚤市場觀觀可惜下午就收了。去了我最喜歡的服飾店只可惜待了一下。沒關係下次坤仔還會帶我會來。

The outing was rather a breeze with a new baby in tow. Keira slept throughout only waking up for her feeding and I'm really truly glad for that. I can't count how many people has been asking how old is she on the street or in the mall. Do you think people in SG will stop by, look at the baby and ask this kind of question? I think they will be returned with a rude stare instead. Haha..

這次的郊遊還不錯。寶寶一直在睡偶而要喝奶而以。真的還滿輕松。

Me with the pram looking so gigantic right next to me

No comments: