Oh weather god...

Oct 29, 2009

Yesterday was the 1st time that I experienced snow. And I'm all excited alone at home with just the baby beside me. She practically had no idea what's going on. Haha... But I didn't manage to capture any pictures or videos becaues it's not very visible. Today, it really snow quite heavily but it melt the moment it touches you. I just went out purposely to collect letters from the mail box to have a feel of the snow. How corny right?

昨天是我這生中第一次看到雪。好兴奋。但是因為不是很明显所以沒拍到。今天终于拍到了。雪下的滿大可是一但動到我就馬上融化了。我還是故易走出去拿信的時候去感受它的。哈哈。

And on Monday, the wind speed was 50-60mph/hr and it was so strong that I feel kinda insecure at home by myself with the baby in the night.

星期一的风速有75km/hr。很夸张吧。我有把它碌起來。


And below is on snowing. My 1st time seeing snow! I know it's very sua ku.
這是今天下雪.

No comments: