Impromptu Visit from Chief of Defence。 国防司令的到访

Feb 10, 2010

So last night at about 10pm, we received a call from S1 saying that they would like our house to be clean up for a home visit from Chief of Defence. Click here for more introductory of him. I panicked. My house is always in a messy state and now since we are left with only 5 months here. I really can't bother too much to tidy up. And after that phone call, we spent a good almost 2 hrs to clean up the mess. It's kinda forced spring cleaning but now sitting in my neat dining area and seeing my lovely living hall and nice kitchen. I do have a sense of achievement. Haha.... 


昨晚接到S1的一通电话说今天国防司令要到我们家做拜访看看我们住的生活环境。点here去了解他。可是我们家好乱!于是花了两个钟头打扫。现在看到我的家那么的整洁真的很爽。


Family photo with Chief of Defence, Desmond Kuek
国防司令拍的全家幅
I think I have to learn how to carry Keira properly so that she don't block my face in the photo.
宝宝挡住我的脸


So now let me present my 'nice' house. 让我陈现我的家。










No comments: