8th Street: Basque Pub & Eatery.

Apr 18, 2010

Nearly forgotten that I've draft this post few weeks ago. Spotted this small & chic eatery on the food guide and decided to drop by and check it out. 

差点忘了我还有这一篇post还没登。在一本食品指南看到这个地方所以决定去试试看。




Croquetes - I think similar version to Japanese styled croquettes 
法国人发明的炸薯泥


My lamb grinder
我的羊肉三明治

Hubby's beef burger (the after look)
坤仔的牛肉汉堡

Walking around 8th Street after lunch. Regretted wearing tights because it's so chilly even though it's looks sunny!
午餐过后到第八街走走。不要看天气好像很好可是还满冷的。



I realized Keira was giggling at the camera until I uploaded this photo.
上载这张照片的时候才知道宝宝再偷笑。




Spotted this cool vintage mirror in Anthropologie. I wish I can get it.
很复古的镜子。

Poser in action. (Location: At Harper's Bazaar photoshoot). Haha...



Cute squirrel


Overall, it's a nice and relaxing day to chill out with my dear little family.
还是不错的一天和我的小家庭在一起。

No comments: