Misses...

Nov 8, 2011

I miss those days where I can always work late in the office without any worries to rush back home.

I miss those days where I can go out shopping alone to my heart content.

I miss those days when I can always plan for last min dinner dates with friends after work.

I miss those days when I can laze around during the weekend.

I miss those days when I can coop myself in the bookstore for hours browsing through endless magazines or books.

I miss going to art fairs or exhibitions as and when I am free.

I miss chilling out at That CD shop @ Pacific Plaza going through those music and picking a CD or two to enjoy them at home.

I miss going to nice restaurant all dressed up and having a quiet and good meal with the hubby.

I miss the occasional jogs whenever I can try to squeeze in.

Somehow or rather I am having all these thoughts coming and running in my head right now. Where have they all gone to?

But on the other hand, thinking of the girls back home, really make me feel much better. Just feel like ranting of all a sudden.

No comments: