This evening...

Dec 5, 2011

Mum offered to let Keira stay over at her place because Kerri is still not totally well yet. I guess she wants me to have a better sleep. Mum is always the best.

Tonight is a peaceful night. The weather is cooling and I have completed 3 tasks on my To-Do-List for the month of November. Finally I got to them. I finally do some spring cleaning to my wardrobe though there's still a lot of clothes which I can't bear to throw away. I managed to slowly indulge in opening up my birthday present. Yes the 'C' bag. I termed it as my 3rd baby from now. I got to my ass to work on office xmas party decoration. The kirigami christmas tree. I shall need to start this project as soon as I can.

I think I shall really savor this evening with a bottle of Tense Up to end the night.

No comments: