Homecoming soon! Thoughts in my mind.

Feb 9, 2014

It's exactly 3 months to our departure date (if there are no changes). Once again, we will soon be moving on the next phase of our life. 3 moves within 6 years. I have never thought that I will be experiencing all these. That's to say. Never say never.

The kids are pretty excited on the move. Keira, in particular, who still have some vague memories of Singapore still amazed me by telling me the names of her classmates in her kindergarten. My parents managed to get spots for them in that same kindergarten and am pretty sure they can get to start school once we are back. 

Prior to our return, we decided to bring the kids to a Disney Cruise adventure. It's a 5 days cruise on the Disney Wonder ship and we will be spending 4 days on mainland. This is going to happen in early March. We have never been on a cruise before so I bet this experience will be an unforgettable one for everyone. 

And we are going for our vow renewal during our LAST trip to Vegas in April. We have not held any wedding ceremony or any bridal shoot at all. The least that I can think to make up to the lack of those is probably a vow renewal in Sin City with our 2 darlings. 

So then comes May.. and we should all be ready for home. Our beautiful Sunny island. 




No comments: