Random.

Nov 4, 2009

Mother Weather seem to have skipped fall and went straight to winter. Each morning I wake up to the temperature of 15-18 degree celsius inside the house. I most dread to wake up in the wee hours and got to tip toe in the kitchen and make milk for Keira. That's how bad. Our 'ulu' house does not have auto temperature adjustor like others do. We have to on the heater ourselves if it's freezing cold. Although living in a 4 seasons country seem cool but I still miss our sunny Singapore. 


老天爺很像忘了秋季給我的感覺好像冬天已經到來。每天早晨在家裡的溫渡是15﹣18。最恼人的是要三更半夜起身泡奶。溫渡机不是auto的所以要自己去調。雖然住在有4季的國家好像很酷但不見的如此。我還是喜歡新加坡的天气。


Tomorrow will be my 2nd time bringing Keira out all by myself. I want to go Wal-mart to do some marketing and maybe if time allows to develop photos as well. Hubby is leaving the car to me. And I pray that the weather tomorrow will be a pleasant one and Keira will behave herself. 


明天是我自己的第二次帶寶寶出去。我們要去買菜也順便洗一些照片。希望寶寶會乖乖。


The leaves on our neighbour's tree have all fallen to the ground and they spent a good long day to clear up those leaves. How I pity them. Anyway, I hope we can go to the park one of these days before winter hit us. I want to have a family photo taken in the park with those beautiful trees that have turned colors. Just the 3 of us. How nice. 


我家邻居樹上的樹葉全掉光了。他們花了一天的時間掃葉子。滿可怜的。希望我們趁秋天還在的時候能到公院去拍全家副。一定很美。


So Portland trip will be canceled due to poor weather foreseen hence we are going Las Vegas. This will be a rather rush trip as we have only 4 days but we have decided that this will be just a casual trip no rushing or trying to conquer the many must-go places. We will be back next year eventually to see Grand Canyon of course! We just want to spend our long weekend away from base. And we will be going with 2  other couples. Hotel has been booked today. All's well. I can't wait. 


去Portland的念頭已經取消了。他們說可能會下雪所以改去拉斯维加斯。短短的4天一定走不完所以明年還會回去。


My birthday is coming soon! This has been always the favorite day of the year for me even though I don't have elaborate celebrations or many birthday presents every year. I just love this day. It's my special day. And my 1st birthday with my baby girl. And this year, I splurged on a new macbook for myself not that I always splurge on myself on this day every year. I just thought my macbook pro is dying on me and I need to get a new one and why don't I make that as a birthday present for MYSELF? Of course, I will be sad once I sold this macbook pro because this was my wedding proposal present. Yes I chose this over a diamond ring which I thought it's more practical and it indeed did. It serves me well for the past 3 years. How time flies. I don't demand a diamond ring seriously. It's only a want and not a need in my wish list. I believe Hubby will get me one day but I don't wish to be so soon too. I don't see a need yet. Maybe for our 10th or 20th anniversary present ba as one of my friend suggested. Ha...


我的生日快到了。這是我一全年最喜歡的一天。也是我第一次做媽媽過生日。今年我最终奖励自己買了新電腦。這電腦是我的求婚礼物。我不選钻石戒指因為電腦更实际。也许10年或20年當做周年礼物吧。


We still have 8 more months before going back SG. We have already been here for 7 months. And I seriously can't imagine how I have survived till date. I MISS EVERYONE BACK IN SG REALLY!!! I'M NOT LYING. I miss my popo's and mummy's cooking the most. 


還有多8個月就回新加坡了。也待在這裡有7個月了。都不知道我怎樣生存到现在。我好想新加坡的每一個人。還是最想婆婆和媽媽的烹饪。這身中的27年煮的菜都不如我這7個月所燒的菜。

No comments: