Where has my baby gone?

Nov 11, 2010

I was holding onto Keira's hand last night when she fell asleep. Suddenly, I miss the small little baby she once was. Her hands and feet were so tiny when she just arrived into this world. I am always so amused to look at them and will take photos of them.  Just before sleep last night, she stood up on the bed, look at me very sincerely and gave me 2 smoochies on my lips and then smiled at me. Afterwards, she reached for my stomach and give mei mei a big kiss too. I can't imagine anything sweeter than this in the world wide world. 

And then, I brought her out to Mac yesterday with her stroller in tow. I don't want to jinx it but she really behaved herself throughout and sat in it all the time. I am so glad I do not have to carry a packet of 10kg rice sack walking around. But she is still as friendly as she can be even in her stroller. Saying hi and bye to the passerbys and giving them her winky smile. She don't really like to walk on the streets as it's full of bumps and she's 1 scardy cat I can tell you. 

So today I'm up early because she need to go back to the TBCU to have her BCG jab later on. She will be brave I know. 

No comments: