Kerri @ 12 weeks old (3 months update)

Apr 23, 2011

Each time when I am doing an update of the kids, I really can't help but sigh on how time flies. Kerri turned 3 months old this week. Just yesterday, when I took out the Bumbo chair to let her try, she really laughed out loud. I mean this never happened to Keira. She don't laugh like that at all. And at most, it's just her brightest smiles that she will give us.

Kerri @ 12 weeks old (3 months)


So it's kind of funny when Keira and I heard her laughed like that. We couldn't help but to chuckle at her too. And not to miss the moments, I took clips of that moment. I had uploaded one in FB but here's the other one which Keira took. Warning: It's quite badly taken. 



I have been back to work for 2 weeks now. And I can't help but feeling bad that I am not able to give her the attention that I gave Keira. And each day, I just look forward to my mom calling and updating me on their well being. 

She's now drinking 3.5 oz after 3 hours. I remembered when Keira was at this age, she will drink every 2 hours and how I had to train her to drink every 3-4 hours. 

No comments: