Keira's 3rd birthday celebration. 琦璇庆祝3岁生日。

Jun 18, 2012

This is still all fresh and I thought I better post this before I do the past weeks updates here.

QQ and family is kind enough to let us celebrate Keira's birthday while we went to her house for dinner. James and Becca surprised Keira with a radio flyer skate scooter in pink. Her reaction upon seeing that was really classic. It's such a pity that we didn't record it down. She goes from expressionless to unbelievable and then she said... wowwww in very slow motion. LOL. She was too excited to speak.

QQ和家人很好心的让我们在他们的家吃晚餐的时候帮琦璇庆祝生日。James和老婆送的礼物给她简直让她乐翻天。当她看到礼物的表情的时候简直是很经典。那种难以置信的脸。真可惜没拍下来。

And here some photos from the celebration. Her actual birthday is on the 21st. However, we thought it will be nice to have a pre-birthday celebration for her instead. She asked for Dora birthday cake but commissary do not have it. We didn't custom order so we stick to a normal plain one. But hey, she enjoyed it nonetheless too.

一些庆祝会上的照片。她真正的生日是在21日但是我们帮她提早庆祝。

I think this simple celebration is actually more meaningful than any of those planned big birthday parties. At least I think all of us truly enjoyed ourselves today.

一个简单的生日真的胜过隆重的派对。我们真的很开心。

And before she slept, she said something that really melts my heart. Every single words. I didn't make up any of this.

她临睡自前说了一番话。真的让我很感动。

"Mom, thanks for the birthday."

“妈妈,谢谢你的生日。” 她的意思应该是谢谢你帮我庆祝吧。

Just 5 words but I can feel she really mean it from the bottom of her heart. Thanks for making her day, guys!

短短的8个字让我觉她真的从真心说出来。

I love you, darling. You are one smart girl but it will be even better if you can be nicer to your little sister and be more patient and less whiny. I know you will prove me wrong someday. And I really hoping.

我爱你宝贝。

Nevertheless, you are and will still be my little baby even when you turns 30.

不管你已经30岁了还是几岁,你永远是我的小宝贝。

Happy sweet 3rd birthday.

3岁生日快乐。

Her birthday cake.
生日蛋糕。


Radio flyer skate scooter present.
朋友送她的礼物。 

Polariods.

My favorite family photo of all.
我最喜欢的全家福。

No comments: