Just some shopping hauls.

Jul 5, 2012

Remember that I have a list of cross over bags in my wish list that I would like to get. Well, eventually I settled for something cheaper and probably more versatile. Got this bag from Fossil at US$30 down from the original price US$70. It's a pretty good deal. Since I can't get the discontinued Chanel, I will just settle for this.


Finally got myself a oversized sunnies from Oakley. It's from the Overtime series asian fit. The fit is perfect on my palm-sized face and it's light too.


Hubby got himself a pair of Holbrook as well. It's seem a bit like the one Rayban introduced. It's quite fun looking. And I thought he look really good in them.

Got more H&M stuff for the kids and it's like less than US$70 for 10 pcs. I adore the little sun hat that I bought for Kerri most. Too bad they ran out of stock for Keira's size. And the second favorite, a dress with crotchet back for Keira. It looks totally cute too.


Scored 1 romper and a tank top from A&F under US$20. It's a pretty good deal.


Didn't buy much at GAP considering not much discounts for those better looking clothing for the girls. 


Alright till the next shopping haul!

No comments: